ARTR ECO boat for racing.
Hull made from carbon Kevlar, and German epoxy resin Lange Ritter.
Long of hull: 600 mm
- Ruder system with precision assembled, laser cutting stainless steel ruder system parts.
Precision laser cutting, stainless steel servoholder, from Ecomaster. Recommended type size of servo: up to 31 mm width.
- Shaftline form strong stainless steel tube 3,5×2,5mm, and CNC milling duralumin propeller stand, with precision slidebearing from speed bearing bronze.
- Chrom coated, 1,5 mm steel shaft, with M4, or DD 3mm propeller adapter.
- Precision Ecomaster aluminium coupling 1,5×4 mm.
- Powerswich with 6.0 mm power connectors, and 12AWE red power wires.
- Precision CNC milling motorholder, for 28-29 mm diameter of motor.
- All gluing, made with german epoxy resin Lange Ritter.
- Hermetic wall with all windows for water in/out coming.
- Water pickup/outgoing tubes.
- Precision, from stainless steel, fully dynamically balanced ECO propeller from ECOMASTER, maded with love, from Evgeniy Gromov.
- Silicone tube 3×6 mm for watercooling installation.
Recommended BASED POWER electric EQUIPMENT for NAVIGA racing:
- Tenshock VIPER 1530/8T 3100 KV motor.
- RedZone 6300 mAh 3S1P LiPo.
- SAVÖX 0125, or Hitec 85 servo.
- ESC 80A-120A with watercooling.
You need add all electronic, and GO to vin!